As a non-profit organization, HIV/AIDS Resources and Community Health (ARCH) relies on community support and funding to meet our vision and program delivery. We are dependent on one-time and recurring donations from individuals, corporations, foundations and community groups.
Quick list of the work you support when you give to ARCH:
- Supporting poz (people living with HIV) community – full medical clinic and additional support services for people living with HIV, as well as access to PEP and PrEP
- Harm Reduction & Stay Sharp – Full needle exchange and harm reduction program, street outreach, kit-making and naloxone training (in partnership with other great organizations in town, including the Guelph Community Health Centre & Sanguen).
- Transgender Support – Trans health clinic, trans and GNC drop-in on Tuesdays, sexual health workshop services, gender journeys, and warm community referrals
- Community Development – Women’s drop-in, community partnerships, newcomer engagement, culturally relevant resources, and workshops
- Get Tested & Stay Informed – Anonymous rapid HIV testing, STI testing referrals, up-to-date information about sexual health
- LGBTQ+ Voices of Value Training and Toolkit for organizations, businesses, and service providers
- There is so much more!
Ways to donate to ARCH
From one-time donations to recurring contributions through various means, your gifts help us provide anti-oppressive, sex-positive, inclusive care, treatment and prevention services in HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted blood-borne infections in Guelph, Wellington County, Dufferin, Grey and Bruce Counties.
- Make a one-time donation
- Become a recurring monthly donor
- Become an ARCH event sponsor
- Host a fundraising event on our behalf
- Come out to events
- Sustained Giving
- Corporate Giving
- Employee Giving
- Gifts In-Kind