We have a ton of events going on all year round. Below is just a small list of what goes on here:
- Peers in Motion (a quarterly outing to a cool seasonal event)
- Movie Night (a monthly get together at a local movie theatre)
- Client Educational Dinner (a yearly dinner with a guest speaker who comes in to talk about a special topic in mental health)
- Central West Opening Doors (a yearly conference around counselling and HIV where workers and peers come and learn from experts in specific fields)
- Massages (a monthly day where we have massage students come and provide free massages)
- ARCH BBQ (a yearly summer BBQ in Riverside Park)
- Holiday Party (a yearly holiday get together in early December with a catered meal and door prizes)
- Aaaaand many more…
If any of these services sound like something that you are in need of or are interested in do not hesitate to contact us. Our information is.
Nic Lepine – Support Services Coordinator
519-763-2255 ext. 126 email@example.com
Mindy Brown- Practical Support Worker
519-763-2255 ext. 153 Practicalsupport@archguelph.ca
To hear about events as they are being planned please subscribe to our newsletter by signing up on our website or by letting the Support Services team know and providing us with your email.