African-Caribbean Community Development
- Provide culturally and linguistically appropriate education material.
- Recruit community members to participate in HIV/AIDS awareness.
- Form partnerships with the African and Caribbean ethnocultural associations to partner in capacity building and community development.
Community Engagement and Capacity Building
- Identify and engage isolated newcomers in the community.
- Enhance the capacity of the community and those serving newcomers to address issues related to HIV/AIDS in the Waterloo/Wellington region.
- Maintain and expand the client base through outreach and education.
- Address immigration and settlement needs.
- Employment/credential/education guidance.
For more information on the African and Caribbean Strategy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org